Current Job Opportunities at CloudLabs
- Provide Supply Chain Management and ABAP expertise to build applications to meet business requirements.
- Design, write specifications, develop programs, test, document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, production problem resolution, on call support, change requests, enhancements and new functionality.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for FICO and potentially other modules. Troubleshoot as needed. Perform code review.
- Conduct proof-of-concepts for new solutions within Integration technology space. Integrate 3rd party enterprise products to SAP.
- Requires B.S. degree in Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science or related field plus 5 years of experience in SAP functional development and in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management which includes the SD/MM/PP modules; SAP User exits (BADIs / BAPIs) and ABAP programing, as well as ALE, IDOC, EDI technologies; familiarity with developing Mapping Objects, Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, and configuring various adapters like SFTP, File (FCC/FTP), IDOC, Mail, RFC and EDI and good troubleshooting skills; knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 or higher; familiarity with full life cycles of SAP Implementation projects.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE (2). Job located at 300 Boston Scientific Way, Marlborough, MA 01752.
Resume to: Cloudlabs, Inc., Attn: Akshita Naik, 19 Opal Dr., Robbinsville NJ 08691 or email@example.com.